It's our favorite, when they first arrive at the house. Now watch it on VOD!
In honor of Summit finally being available on Vimeo on Demand & VHX, here's a list of reasons why you should buy the film (other than maybe the compelling story or your general interest in indie & horror films):
- My team & I spent over 3 years working on it, during ridiculously long hours, in extreme weather conditions, on no pay, just to bring the film to fruition. That kind of hard work & dedication deserve an audience.
- It was the biggest learning experience for me as a filmmaker, and if you've been following my career thus far and particularly the trials & tribulations of making Summit, you can't miss the final product. If you're an indie filmmaker who hasn't made a feature yet in particular, I think it's a great opportunity to learn from my mistakes.
- It's not all about me; there's a lot of talent all over that screen that I cannot take credit for & deserves attention in its own right.
- Although it's hard for me to avoid only seeing the flaws, it's a project I'm proud of and one I really want to share with you. I don't think it's a bad 80 minutes of your time; and if you do enjoy it, there's some cool special features you can watch with both creative and technical behind the scenes information.
- Not only would you get to finally watch the film I've been talking about for 4 years and support the work of the people whose literal blood, sweat & tears went into making it, but you'd also be helping me earn back the nearly $10,000 (via credit cards & loans) I personally put into the film; and you'd be supporting the sustainability of indie film as not just art, but an actual profitable career.
Thanks for the support!
Today's the day we've been waiting for! It's the 3-year anniversary of the start of principal photography of Summit and the day we finally get to share the finished film with the world! It's now for rent and purchase on Vimeo on Demand & VHX! Watch it now & then tell your friends. Help make our team's hard work worth it by getting this film in front of indie film and genre fans! Thank you!